Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Fettuccine Alfredo With Bacon recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccine following the package directions, minus salt and fat. Drain in a colander over a bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high until crispy (about 4 min), stirring occasionally. Remove bacon pieces from the pan, don't drain the drippings.
- Add garlic to the pan and sauté for 1 minute. stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle flour over the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly; cook for 2 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thick.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cheese, stir until it melts.
- Stir in salt and 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking liquid.
- Add the pasta to pan; toss well to combine. Sprinkle with bacon, parsley, and pepper.