Recipe by STEDESCO85
This recipe tastes amazing! Simple and plain with room to add any of your favorite ingredients.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix (can also use just Parmesan cheese but the mixed works best for flavor)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
- salt and pepper (which you will add until satisfied)
- 16 ounces fettuccine
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and add fettuccine. Cook until tender.
- In a frying pan, on low/medium heat, add 1/2 stick of butter letting it melt.
- Add Heavy Cream and a tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- Let settle to a light boil. Slowly add 1 Cup of Parmesan Romano Cheese. Make sure to continue stirring. You may find yourself wanting to add more cheese if you prefer a thicker sauce.
- After cheese has been melted and stirred in, pour over hot pasta and enjoy!
- *You may want to cut recipe in half if you are eating for one or two. When reheating, add a bit of cream of milk and it tastes amazing!*.