Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A low-fat version of a tasty favorite
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup rice flour or 1⁄2 cup Wondra Flour
- fresh pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Puree in blender: cottage cheese, skim milk, flour, salt, pepper, and garlic and onion powders until smooth.
- Transfer to saucepan.
- Add parsley.
- Warm on low heat 10 minutes. Do NOT boil.
- Serve over pasta, topped with parmesan.