1/2 Photos of Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken Carbonara
This sortof came from a Ragu jar...modified a bit. I use the Shirataki tofu noodles, but you can certainly use regular noodles here. This makes a nice filling dinner, served with a salad and garlic toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages tofu shirataki noodles, fettuccine shape
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat alfredo sauce (I like Ragu Cheesy Light)
- 1/3 cup frozen green pea
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 slices lean turkey bacon, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- black pepper
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Prepare tofu noodles (or regular noodles) according to package directions.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add bacon and garlic, saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Add diced chicken breast, seasoning lightly with pepper. Saute about 5 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms. Saute about 3 minutes.
- 5Add peas and Italian seasoning. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and mushrooms are softened.
- 6Add noodles and sauce. Stir and cook until heated through.
- 7Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.4
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 443.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu shirataki noodles
reduced-fat alfredo sauce