Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband absolutely loves this version of Fettuccine. Very easy and GOOD! My daughter put this in my cookbook,"BLESSED BOUNTY."
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons snipped parsley
- Cook noodles as directed on the package, drain.
- Heat butter and whipping cream over low heat until butter is melted.
- Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Pour sauce over the hot noodles, stiring until noodles are well coated.
This was one of the recipes I made for PAC. I was not impressed with this recipe. I am sure it is personal taste, but for me it was much to bland. When I finished making it I ended up adding some nutmeg, salt, garlic and onion powder. I am sorry that it just did not work out for me.