- 1 (8 ounce) package fettuccine or 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles as label directs; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a warm serving dish, combine butter, cheese, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
- Toss hot noodles with cheese mixture to coat well, serve immediately.
- Pass more grated cheese, if desired, to sprinkle over servings.