The most important thing about this is to keep it simple and not to burn the butter! This is great served w/ garlic bread and a simple salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/3 of your butter in a medium to large saucepan with 1 tsp or minced clove of garlic and a little bit of italian seasoning. Add meat. When fully cooked set aside in another container.
- 2Set a large pot of water to high and add salt. (getting ready for your pasta).
- 3Add the rest of your butter to the same saucepan you cooked your meat inches Also, add the rest of the garlic and cook until your garlic is roasted but do not burn the butter! If the butter is bubbling just remove from heat.
- 4Add pasta to boiling water. Cook until Al Dente. (almost all the way cooked).
- 5Add your heavy whipping cream and a bit more seasoning to the saucepan. Constantly stir until the mixture comes to a rolling boil. When reaching the rolling boil turn of heat to the saucepan and add the entire container of parmesan cheese. Use your utencil to make sure that all of the cheese is broken up and stir all together!
- 6Once noodles are cooked, drain. Add meat to your saucepan and stir into your noodles.
- 7Let cool for a couple of minutes stirring the contents together and as the mixture cools your sauce will thicken!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.2
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.0 g
- Saturated Fat 40.2 g
- Cholesterol 210.7 mg
- Sodium 1293.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.0 g