Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tastes a lot like olive gardens, very creamy
Make and share this Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
- Season with garlic powder.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve over your choice of pasta, i like spirals they catch lots of the sauce. add parm on top for garnish.
I did not care for this at all the sauce was too thick with 8 ounces of the cream cheese. It did not reheat well for me either.
Oh. My. Gosh. What a sinfully wonderful dinner!! I followed the recipe exactly. However, I also peeled some shrimp, sprinkled them with Creole seasoning and sauteed in butter with garlic cloves until done -- then tossed the shrimp with the Fettucine Alfredo. At the risk of repeating myself.... Oh. My. Gosh!!!
made this with bow tie pasta it was delicious