- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 4 cloves garlic powder
- 1 lb fettuccine, prepared as directed
- parmesan cheese (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
- Season with garlic powder.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve over your choice of pasta, i like spirals they catch lots of the sauce. add parm on top for garnish.