Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and Delicious. It's very heavy to be the main meal, so I like to serve it with a huge salad.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 350 g fresh fettuccine
- fresh green onion (to garnish)
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add cream, bring to boil, simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese, salt & pepper, turn off heat, and stir until smooth consistency.
- Cook noodles, drain, toss in sauce.
- Serve with extra grated cheese and green onion for garnish.
Excellent! Thanks for posting!