1/1 Photo of Fettuccine Alfredo
This is my version, to each their own :-)Cooking time does not include time it takes to cook pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooked pasta in a large pot.
- 2Add cream, butter and salt & pepper.
- 3Cook stirring to combine over low heat for 3 minute.
- 4Stir in cheese.
- 5Remove from heat and quickly stir in the egg yolks.
- 6Return to heat and toss until well coated.
- 7This will thicken more after it has been placed in serving bowls.
- 8Grate a little nutmeg over the top if you wish (or you can stir it in) along with a little chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 968.0
- Calories from Fat 538
- Total Fat 59.8 g
- Saturated Fat 34.9 g
- Cholesterol 386.1 mg
- Sodium 283.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 23.7 g