National Fettuccine Alfredo Day: February 7
Make and share this Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is being prepared, melt butter in large skillet; add cream, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes uncovered to reduce and thicken sauce.
- Remove from heat and add cooked fettuccini and 1 cup Parmigiana Reggiano. Toss to combine and serve immediately with an extra sprinkling of Paremesan cheese over the top, if desired.
- NOTE: The success of this dish depends entirely on the use of fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Feel free to add any vegetables or meat to this basic recipe. Delish!