1/1 Photo of Fettuccine Alfredo
Pizza Mama's Note:
National Fettuccine Alfredo Day: February 7
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2While pasta is being prepared, melt butter in large skillet; add cream, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes uncovered to reduce and thicken sauce.
- 3Remove from heat and add cooked fettuccini and 1 cup Parmigiana Reggiano. Toss to combine and serve immediately with an extra sprinkling of Paremesan cheese over the top, if desired.
- 4NOTE: The success of this dish depends entirely on the use of fresh Parmesan cheese.
- 5Feel free to add any vegetables or meat to this basic recipe. Delish!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1036.1
- Calories from Fat 676
- Total Fat 75.2 g
- Saturated Fat 45.8 g
- Cholesterol 324.4 mg
- Sodium 1199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 23.5 g