Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is just an easy recipe.
- 226.79 g medium egg noodles (about 6 cups)
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml whipping cream (be sure to use fresh cream)
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml salt
- grated parmesan cheese
- ground pepper, to taste
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- While noodles are cooking, heat butter over water, until melted.
- Stir in cream, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese and salt.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth.
- Drain the noodles.
- Toss with cream mixture until evenly coated.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and pepper.
This was superb fettucine alfredo! I increased the amount of pasta to about 3/4 lb. but left the other ingredient amounts the same, and it was perfecto. It fed 4 handily. I also added a little fresh lemon zest, and maybe a little extra salt. Everyone loved it. Thanks for posting this!