Recipe by Justmez2
I love reading cookbooks as if they were romance or mystery novels. Had read several recipes one night and decided to take one ingredient from several pages, and this was the result. My mom couldn't believe how I created the recipe, but she ate it and lived! Cooking time is in the microwave!!
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine pasta, cooked by pkg directions
- 3 -4 cups fresh broccoli, chopped and cooked in boiling salted water just until tender
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's creamy chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 3 sprigs snipped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9" x 13" glass dish with cooking spray.
- Drain cooked fettuccine and broccoli in separate strainers, set aside.
- Microwave soup with water according to directions on can.
- Put noodles in dish mix in the butter and toss to coat.
- Add parsley and toss again, then add broccoli.
- Pour soup over broccoli and add cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave 7 minutes.