Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Consuming Passions. Enjoy.
- 500 g mushrooms, sliced
- 375 g fettuccine or 375 g tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 50 g butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large fresh chili peppers or 1 large chili paste
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 150 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- Add pasta to a pot of salted boiling water.
- Meanwhile place oil and butter in a pan.
- Once the butter is melted add the mushrooms and allow them to sauté over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the pan.
- To the pan add the chopped chili, nutmeg, cream parmesan and pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and toss it into the sauce, add to the pan, the cooked mushrooms and parsley and mix well.
- Place in a warm bowl and serve.
- You can add more nutmeg and cheese to taste if you wish.