1/2 Photos of Fetta Cheese in Herb Oil
24 hrs 30 mins
I have not made this but tasted and the possibilities on serving this would be endless. Served with salad, melted over pasta or pizza, served on a cheese platter or with antipasto. You may prefer it just on its own with crackers! I will be making this soon, tastes delcious! Serving size depends on size of jar used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cheese into 3cm slices and place cheese in a large bowl. Pour over the milk and water, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2Drain cheese and discard the milk mixture.
- 3Place the cheese, herbs, chillies, seeds, berries and rind in a large jar and cover with the olive oil, leaving a 1cm space between the oil and top of the jar.
- 4Seal jar.
- 5This is best made a day ahead of serving and will keep for 1 week in a cool dark place, although I would prefer the fridge I think!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fetta Cheese in Herb Oil
Serving Size: 1 (1801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5495.2
- Calories from Fat 5006
- Total Fat 556.2 g
- Saturated Fat 142.9 g
- Cholesterol 496.2 mg
- Sodium 5791.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 89.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: