- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 50 g spinach leaves, shredded
- 100 g semi dried tomatoes
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 200 C.
- Line baking tray with non stick paper.
- Place pastry sheet on prepared tray.
- Top with spinach, tomatoes and fetta leaving a 5 cm border at edge.
- Whisk ricotta with egg in a bowl and season to taste.
- Spoon over fetta, sprinkle with green onion.
- Fold over pastry edges, pinching to seal.
- Bake 20 minutes till puffed and golden.