Recipe by pammyowl
Recipe courtesy Diane Kochilas, Taste of Greece
Top Review by Baby Kato
I enjoyed this lovely dish for lunch today. Served the delicious dip with nana bread. Yumm so much flavor, quick and very easy to make, with terrific results. Loved the flavors in the feta, the salt, lemon, basil and olive oil, so very tasty. Made in Memory of Pammyowl.
- 3 cups about 12 ounces crumbled feta, preferably Greek
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon cracked black peppercorns
- 2⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, preferably Greek
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, cut into very thin strips (julienne)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse together the feta, basil, and peppercorns in a food processor until combined. Add the olive oil and lemon juice, alternating between each and pulsing after each addition, until the mixture is dense but spreads easily. Remove to a serving plate, garnish with lemon zest, and serve.