Recipe by Pufi McFluffikins
I got this from a recipe exchange and it soon became a favorite. It is quick, easy, and delicious--great with a salad and some herbed orzo. I use it for dinner parties and for a quick meal after a long day at work. Only 20 minutes from start to finish......no kidding.
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb total)
- 1 large tomatoes, halved and sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together the tomato paste, vinegar, rosemary, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the mixture onto the chichen breasts and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Broil the chicken 6 inches from the heat, turning once; broil for 6 min or until chicken is cooked through.
- Top the chicken with tomato slices and broil for 1 minute. Top with the feta and broil for 1 min, or untill the cheese is melting.
- Place the chicken breasts on 4 plates and serve.