1/1 Photo of Feta Tomato-Basil Fish
Adapted slightly from the Taste of Home Cookbook. Originally submitted by Alicia Szeszol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place fish fillets in a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, chop onion.
- 4Heat oil in a saucepan and add onions and garlic, sauteing until tender.
- 5Drain tomatoes and add to the pan.
- 6Add basil and bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 8Top each fish fillet with tomato mixture and feta cheese.
- 9Place under broiler and broil until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Tomato-Basil Fish
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 406.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 28.1 g