Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Easy to make, and the smells that waft through the kitchen while this is baking is almost unbearable! Serve with chunks of bread of your choice.
- 2 heads garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 tablespoon fine herbs (suggest McCormicks)
- 85 g sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 284 ml chicken broth
- 1 cup feta cheese (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Slice tomato strips, and soak in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Line baking dish with chopped garlic.
- Mix oil, herbs, tomatoes and pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Bake 50 minutes, then stir.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Add remainder of broth.
- Banke 15 minutes.
- Crumble feta cheese on top of casserole and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Seriously good stuff!