Recipe by Phoenix 0880
I threw this together one night, needed to use a few left over Roma Tomatoes. I didn't take measurements, but with a recipe like this it doesn't really matter....
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half and carved out (I like ROma Best)
- 78.07 ml Ritz cracker
- 118.29 ml feta cheese
- italian seasoning
- 118.29 ml butter
- 29.58 ml French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare tomatoes.
- Crush crackers and mix with Feta cheese and Italian Seasoning(amount you use depends on amount of tomatoes).
- Stuff Tomatoes.
- Sprinkle tops with crushed French Fried Onions.
- Pour Melted butter on top.
- Bake in oven at 350 for approx 10 minutes until top starts to brown.