Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy to make appetizer that looks as good as it tastes and can be prepared the day before.
Make and share this Feta Stuffed Shrimp Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cheeses, garlic and parsley.
- Butterfly shrimp by cutting a slit along the back of each shrimp.
- Using your fingers, widen the slit until the shrimp is open down to the front skin.
- Fill each with the cheese mixture.
- Cover a serving plate with lettuce and arrange shrimp on top.
This was tasty! Made it for a small spa party I had at the house and the ladies loved it.........it was super fast to make.