Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Vegetarian, Gluten Free Recipe with lots of flavor!
Make and share this Feta Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 4 portabella mushroom caps
- 12 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (brush on mushrooms)
- Wash the mushroom caps and cut off and chop the stem (set aside for use in the stuffing).
- Brush mushrooms with olive oil and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes; set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Stuff mushroom caps with filling.
- Place one slice of tomato on each cap.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Eat warm.