1/1 Photo of Feta Stuffed Jalapenos
I saw these beautiful red Jalapenos and couldn't resist them but not sure what to do with them - I found a recipe on the internet by "Claire". Tweaked it a bit. Depending on the size of your peppers you may need a bit more oil & vinegar (keep it in proportion)they must be covered with the oil/vingar while marinating. Simple and Oh so tasty Prep time does not inclued the minimum 4 hours marinating
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cleaned peppers in a jar or a bowl and cover them with the Olive oil & vinegar.
- 2Cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4Drain the peppers and place them on a baking sheet single layer.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes or only long enough to soften them-do not let them brown.
- 6Cool and set aside.
- 7Mix together the feta & cream cheese.
- 8Fill each pepper with the cheese mixture.
- 9Serve as an appetizer or as a side dish with
- 10any meal.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 96.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g