Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Feta stuffed chicken burgers.
- 1 lb uncooked ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 7 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 small whole wheat pita bread
- 4 pieces romaine lettuce
- 2⁄3 cup roasted red pepper
- 5 small black olives
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Mix chicken, oregano, garlic powder and feta together in a medium sized bowl. Divide mixture into four balls and then press them gently into patties.
- Grill or broil patties until internal temperature or burgers reaches 165 degrees, about 7-8 minutes on each side.
- Serve each burger in a pita with a lettuce leaf, 1/4 of peppers and 1 teaspoon of olives.