Recipe by dicentra
This is from TOH. I haven’t tried them yet, but I’m typing this up for the ZWT II. Makes about 1 dozen.
Top Review by dbenson7
GREAT appetizer! I used green onions from our garden instead of red onions. I also put them under the broiler for a minute before serving. They were a big hit at our dinner party.
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes
- 113.39 g feta cheese
- 118.29 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- Combine cheese and onion; spoon into tomatoes.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper; shake well. Spoon over tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.