Recipe by LifeIsGood
This is just a simple, fun recipe by Sandra Lee. I have made these for appetizers before, but have also enjoyed them for lunch. There are few ingredients and cook time is pretty brief. I just love the flavor combination. I hope you enjoy these little bites!
Top Review by Chef floWer
I love feta, artichoke's and olives so I thought this recipe would be perfect for me. I loved the flavours combined and would make it again, I think next time I would use fresh whole artichokes (if they are in season) and roast them longer in the oven. Thanks so much for a yummy recipe LifeIsGood
- 1⁄2 cup jarred roasted red pepper, chopped (I use Progresso brand)
- 1⁄4 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 13 3⁄4 ounces artichoke bottoms, drained and patted dry (approx. 15 pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your broiler.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine the peppers, olives, cheese and olive oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the artichoke bottoms on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Mound 1 1/2 teaspoons of stuffing on top of each artichoke.
- Broil for about 7 minutes, or until the tops are golden.