Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy salad with some substance. I used leftover steak from a BBQ dinner the night before and sliced it into thin strips to put on top of the salad. I love this with ranch or balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 lb cooked top sirloin steak, thinly sliced into strips
- salt and pepper
- Mix together Romaine lettuce and onion.
- Place evenly in two salad bowls.
- Top with half each of feta, tomatoes, and sirloin.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite dressing.