- 1 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, cracked
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor or blender pulse together the feta, basil, honey, peppercorns and dried basil until combined.
- Gradually add the olive oil and lemon juice, pulsing after each addition until the mixture is dense but spreadable.
- Scoop out onto to a serving plate, garnish with lemon zest, and serve as part of a mezze selection with toasted ciabatta.