Recipe by Katherina1
Red, white and green dip. Keeps in the fridge for up to five days. It's great for gatherings.
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, packed in water, drained
- 1 lb low-fat cream cheese, softened, cut up
- 4 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup whole fresh dill sprig
- 10 1⁄2 ounces baked corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove a 1 1/2-inch piece from one of the roasted peppers (to use for garnish); wrap and refrigerate. Combine remaining roasted peppers, cream cheese, feta cheese, garlic and black pepper in a food processor; process until smooth. Add chopped dill; pulse until evenly distributed.
- Scrape mixture into a serving bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour (or up to 5 days) to firm up slightly and for flavors to blend.
- Yields about 3 tablespoons of spread and 8 chips per serving.