Recipe by Pesto lover
I got this from Gretchencooks.com, and it sounds delicious. Placed here for safekeeping. I'll try it this week.
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cook pasta per package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, saute onion in oil, stirring constantly, until brown and crispy.
- In a large bowl, combine onions and other ingredients, except noodles.
- Mix well, then add cooked noodles. Mix until everything is well blended.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with PAM. Pour noodle mixture into baking pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.