Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 250 g feta, diced
- 6 -8 tomatoes, roughly diced
- 1⁄2 cucumbers or 1 small English cucumber, halved and finely sliced
- 100 g arugula or 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 30 g pine nuts, roasted
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Toss all the salad ingredients together so that they are well distributed.
This was very good! I used grape tomatoes (about 4-5 oz) and spinach. I didn't have any sultanas so used dried currants. The feta I used was a sheep's milk feta which has a nice tang to it and went great with everything else. I especially liked the currants because they were unexpected and a nice touch of sweetness. Thanks for sharing!
I made this without going by amounts but used all the ingredients except I substituted fresh blueberries for the sultanas per preference here. I used goats milk feta, very beautiful, tasty tomatoes masha Allah, a baby arugula and baby spinach mix which is mostly arugula. I toasted my pine nuts in small dry frying pan and added sea salt to taste to the dressing. Thanks Poppy. Made for Healthy Choices Tag Game.