Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious salad!
Make and share this Feta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups mixed romaine lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless cucumber, halved lenghtwise and thin sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup good black olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place greens in a bowl.
- Add cucumbers, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of oil, and salt & pepper.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Taste, and add more oil if desired.
- Scatter olives & feta cheese over the top and serve.
Man, how I would just love a plate of hot fried chicken and a big bowl of cold potato salad, but I'm stickin' to my diet and am glad I did. Made for Mediterranean Photo Tag.