Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is based off my Camembert Roast Chicken Recipe and in my opinion, actually much nicer. I'll let you decide for yourself though. For a really special treat, roast your potatoes in the bottom of the pan for the same length of time. The Feta and Chicken juices run down onto the potatos and they taste amazing.
- Preheat oven to 180dc.
- Mix all of the herbs and the cheese together in a bowl until even.
- Stuff the cheese mix under the skin of the chicken in as many places as you can manage.
- Place chicken onto a wire rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 1 1/2 hours or until juices run clear when the thickest part of the chicken thigh is pierced with a skewer or until it says cooked using a meat thermometer.
- Allow to rest before carving.
- Serve with roasted vegetables.