Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe originates in Finland. Posted for ZWT6.
- 170.09 g feta cheese
- 1-1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 29.58 ml parsley, finely chopped
- Drain and pat cheese dry & cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Place 2 slices on a plate then scatter with half the onion & parsley. Drizzle on half the olive oil then half the paprika.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients on another plate.
I made this tonight and really enjoyed it. Very quick to make and goes well with warm bread. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for ZWT6.
How can anyone not like onions and cheese. Thanks for posting Made for Zwt6 for the Xtra Hot Dished