2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 35 mins
This crispy-shelled quiche is perfect for a picnic, party or whatever else you've got planned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 ounces yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry, frozen, just thawed, ready-rolled (29 x 29cm)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 4 ounces feta, broken into large pieces
- 7 ounces prosciutto, slices halved lengthways
- fresh basil leaf, to serve
- mixed salad green, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- 2Arrange the tomatoes, cut-side up, on the tray and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until tomatoes soften slightly.
- 3Meanwhile, line a 3.5cm deep, 22.5cm (base measurement) fluted tart tin, with removable base, with the pastry and trim any excess. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to rest.
- 4Cover the pastry base with baking paper and fill with pastry weights or rice. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. Remove the paper and pastry weights or rice.
- 5Bake for a further 10 minutes or until crisp. Remove from the oven and reduce oven temperature to 350°F
- 6Whisk together the cream, milk, egg, chives and basil in a large jug. Sprinkle the feta over the base of the pastry case. Pour over the egg mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until the quiche is just set.
- 7Top quiche with prosciutto and tomato. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the prosciutto is crisp.
- 8Top with basil leaves. Cut into slices and serve with salad leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta, Prosciutto & Tomato Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 188.8 mg
- Sodium 452.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: