Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I created this recipe based on flavors I love. Its easy, 5 ingredients, one dish. I sometimes make it into a meal by adding sliced kelbasa. I use Athenos garlic feta. You can substitute 1 cup cream and 1 cup milk for half and half.
- 1 (32 ounce) bagfrozen cubed hash brown potatoes southern style hash browns
- 2 ounces bacon bits or 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- combine all ingredients in a 9 x 13 pan.
- bake for 20 minutes, stir once, bake another 20 minutes.
I loved these, but I think next time, I will add a little bit more feta cheese.
Great recipe and easy to make.
This was quite tasty! I made it with the sliced kielbasa - thanks for the idea! Great recipe! And so easy!