- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 6 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9" pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer hashbrowns in bottom of pan.
- Top with [in order] feta, green onions and bacon bits.
- Beat eggs, then mix in sour cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour evenly overtop of pan and lightly press down to flatten top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, cool 5 minutes before serving.