Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and easy fritatta that is perfect for a lazy Sunday brunch.
Make and share this Feta Potato Frittatas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9" pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer hashbrowns in bottom of pan.
- Top with [in order] feta, green onions and bacon bits.
- Beat eggs, then mix in sour cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour evenly overtop of pan and lightly press down to flatten top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, cool 5 minutes before serving.