Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
by Christina Norbie
Make and share this Feta Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 -3 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cup white mushroom, sliced thin
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 prepared pizza crust (or use Pitas)
- Preheat oven to 425°F Prepare pizza crusts and baking sheets per pizza crust package instructions.
- On each crust, spoon tomato sauce, leaving a small edge around. Brush the edge lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle the oregano and basil over the tomato sauce. Add a layer of spinach, followed by a layer of mushrooms.
- Top with tomato slices. Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.