Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Calling all feta cheese lovers!
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Toast pine nuts in a shallow baking pan, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Cool and chop finely.
- Combine nuts, red pepper, parsley, basil, and mint in a medium bowl.
- Crumble feta in small pieces; add to nuts.
- Whisk garlic, salt, pepper, and yogurt in a small bowl until well blended.
- Stir into the nut and feta mixture.
- Cover and chill for one hour.
- Serve with crackers.
I have made this many times. We really like this dip. It has a tangy, fresh And savory flavor. At the boss' birthday party three people insisted on getting the recipe.