Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice starter or a weekday recipe. For more sophisticated version crumble the feta and add some herbs like oregano or basil.
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1 kg bell pepper (or better long sized peppers, green or red)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Preheat the oven at 220°C (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- Wash the peppers and remove the seed.
- Cut the feta cheese in long pieces (as many as the peppers) and fill the peppers with feta slices.
- Put the peppers in a baking form and add water.
- Sprinkle with the oil.
- Bake the peppers for 20-30 minutes until they look grilled.
- Serve hot with pepper if you like and fresh bread.
I used red bell pepper, halved it. Delicious and creamy, I really enjoyed it. So simple too. Thanks!