1/2 Photos of Feta Peppers
A nice starter or a weekday recipe. For more sophisticated version crumble the feta and add some herbs like oregano or basil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven at 220°C (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- 2Wash the peppers and remove the seed.
- 3Cut the feta cheese in long pieces (as many as the peppers) and fill the peppers with feta slices.
- 4Put the peppers in a baking form and add water.
- 5Sprinkle with the oil.
- 6Bake the peppers for 20-30 minutes until they look grilled.
- 7Serve hot with pepper if you like and fresh bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 566.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 9.2 g