Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious dip with a little surprising bite. Excellent with pita chips or pretzels. (Cooking time includes chill time). Recipe from Taste of Home magazine.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Cover and process until well blended.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.