Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Ummmmm feta cheese. I love to use good quality greek feta in this dish, along with fresh herbs, it brings this dish alive. Once you try it, you will be addicted, it is soo good. Serve with your favorite crackers or bread. Another quick and easy to make snack, that you will be happy to serve to family or friends. Cooking time reflects refrigerating time.
- 250 g feta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (Kraft Sundried Tomato & Oregano)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary, fresh, small, use leaves only
- 6 sprigs thyme, fresh, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, peeled, thinly sliced
- Add the prepared cheese into a medium size bowl.
- Next add all the remaining ingredients over the cheese cubes, toss lightly, cover and refrigerate for 1 - 4 hours, or until ready to use, do not let sit longer than 24 hours.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers or your favorite bread.
Very nice! I used Zesty Italian Dressing(I was going to use red wine vinaigrette, but couldn't find it). Used fresh thyme and dried rosemary. Loved the lemon slices in it! Thanks!