Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crab toppings for steak and fish are an extra treat! This recipe given as a response to a request on the boards.
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped freshly cooked spinach
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 3⁄4 lb fresh cooked crabmeat or 12 ounces canned lump crabmeat, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lime juice, to taste
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Use for baking on top of fish or as a topping for your favorite grilled or broiled steak.
- Makes enough for 4 servings.
- Note: if you using in baking with fish, use 1 cup of fresh spinach, packed, instead of the cooked.