Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The hint of mint with feta cheese is wonderful. Serve these burgers with Cajun Joe's Caramelized Onions in Crock Pot. Wow! I would like to try this recipe using ground lamb. Serve with lettuce & Tomato on a bun, You make like some mayo too
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients, do not over mix or your burger will be tough.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Form 4 patties, make a small dent in the top of each burger
- Cook patties over medium-high heat for 12-14 minutes or until done.
These were pretty good -- certainly the tastiest burger I've had in a long time. I prefered the cheese and mint mixed throughout the meat, however, instead of placed in the centre of the burger. Will have to try some more of your gourmet burgers now, Bergy!!