1/16 Photos of Feta (Marinated)
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
A great marinated feta cheese cube(s) with all time wonderful coriander, peppercorns, capers, and bay leaves. Thyme also included on warm toasts. *Time* for cooking does not include marinate time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Carefully cut feta into cubes.
- 2Add garlic slices, peppercorns, coriander seeds, capers, bay leaf to your food processor and pulse. (Or use a mortar and pestle and crush).
- 3Put feta in a jar with a top, or use a bowl to add all ingredients together.
- 4Layer ingredients starting with feta, ingredients, topping with Thyme sprigs on top.
- 5Pour enough olive oil to cover cubes of cheese.
- 6Let marinate in refrigerator for 2 weeks for optimal taste, however; even overnight can be used with good results.
- 7At end of marinating time, just simply pick out the feta.
- 8Serve with fresh toast points and some chopped fresh tomatoes and it will be ummm -- ummm -- good.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta (Marinated)
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 757.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 9.0 g