A great marinated feta cheese cube(s) with all time wonderful coriander, peppercorns, capers, and bay leaves. Thyme also included on warm toasts. *Time* for cooking does not include marinate time.
- Carefully cut feta into cubes.
- Add garlic slices, peppercorns, coriander seeds, capers, bay leaf to your food processor and pulse. (Or use a mortar and pestle and crush).
- Put feta in a jar with a top, or use a bowl to add all ingredients together.
- Layer ingredients starting with feta, ingredients, topping with Thyme sprigs on top.
- Pour enough olive oil to cover cubes of cheese.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for 2 weeks for optimal taste, however; even overnight can be used with good results.
- At end of marinating time, just simply pick out the feta.
- Serve with fresh toast points and some chopped fresh tomatoes and it will be ummm -- ummm -- good.