Toasty and zesty, a great veggie snack
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the grill to high.
- 2Cut one lemon half into wedges, and slice the other half.
- 3Thread a piece of the bread onto a skewer, then a piece of feta, a lemon slice and a cherry tomato.
- 4Repeat, then finish with a piece of bread.
- 5Do this on three more skewers and place kebabs onto a baking tray.
- 6Sprinkle over the zest and rosemary then drizzle over the oil.
- 7Grill kebabs for 1-2 mins on each side until feta is browned.
- 8Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.4
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 1811.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: