- 200 g feta cheese, cut into 8 chunks
- 1⁄2 French baguette, cut into bite-size chunks
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon, zested and halved lengthways
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the grill to high.
- Cut one lemon half into wedges, and slice the other half.
- Thread a piece of the bread onto a skewer, then a piece of feta, a lemon slice and a cherry tomato.
- Repeat, then finish with a piece of bread.
- Do this on three more skewers and place kebabs onto a baking tray.
- Sprinkle over the zest and rosemary then drizzle over the oil.
- Grill kebabs for 1-2 mins on each side until feta is browned.
- Serve with lemon wedges.