Recipe by Lainey39
Traditional Greek flavors combine in this easy-to-make salad recipe.
Top Review by ron
This is an excellent salad; however, I am amazed your recipe didn't include garbanzo beans or chick peas. They were grown in Greece in 3500 BC... there is nothing more Greek. I included them as my foundation. Also a Caesar salad dressing goes with a Greek feta salad as good as Ragu would go with a Caesar salad. I used a feta cheese vinaigrette dressing. The result is a salad that is beyond description.
- 283.49 g bagitalian blend salad greens
- 59.14 ml pitted kalamata olive
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 6 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 184.27 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh basil leaf
- 78.07 ml crumbled feta cheese
- caesar salad dressing