1/3 Photos of Feta Greek Salad
Traditional Greek flavors combine in this easy-to-make salad recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 283.49 g bag italian blend salad greens
- 59.14 ml pitted kalamata olive
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 6 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 184.27 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh basil leaf
- 78.07 ml crumbled feta cheese
- caesar salad dressing
- 1Combine all ingredients except feta cheese and dressing in large bowl; toss gently.
- 2Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Serve with dressing.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 141.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g