Traditional Greek flavors combine in this easy-to-make salad recipe.
Make and share this Feta Greek Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagitalian blend salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 6 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- caesar salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients except feta cheese and dressing in large bowl; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with dressing.