Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional Greek flavors combine in this easy-to-make salad recipe.
Make and share this Feta Greek Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagitalian blend salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 6 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- caesar salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients except feta cheese and dressing in large bowl; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with dressing.
I just love Greek salads and this has lots of stuff I like! thanks for posting! Made for ZWT4.
We really liked this! The only change I would make next time is to not include the marinated artichoke hearts. They didn't seem to go with the caesar dressing. Thanks for posting Lainey, made for ZWT, please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most.
Beautiful, easy, and delicious! (I made sure I got all the cucumber slices.) Thanks again for sharing another superior recipe Lainey. Made for ZWT4.