Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional Greek flavors combine in this easy-to-make salad recipe.
- 1 (10 ounce) bagitalian blend salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 6 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- caesar salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients except feta cheese and dressing in large bowl; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve with dressing.
This is an excellent salad; however, I am amazed your recipe didn't include garbanzo beans or chick peas. They were grown in Greece in 3500 BC... there is nothing more Greek. I included them as my foundation. Also a Caesar salad dressing goes with a Greek feta salad as good as Ragu would go with a Caesar salad. I used a feta cheese vinaigrette dressing. The result is a salad that is beyond description.
I just love Greek salads and this has lots of stuff I like! thanks for posting! Made for ZWT4.
We really liked this! The only change I would make next time is to not include the marinated artichoke hearts. They didn't seem to go with the caesar dressing. Thanks for posting Lainey, made for ZWT, please see my rating system as I rate tougher than most.